The GoByCycle 2016 project is now underway and we're looking to work with people in Inverness who would like to use their cars less and make more everyday journeys by bike or on foot. For more information, go to the GoByCycle page If you are interested, please fill in our form by clicking here!
We are able to support in a number of different ways, by offering:
- Cycling skills sessions to improve confidence on your bike (including accompanied commuting!)
- Bike maintenance sessions so you know how to fix your bike if you run into problems on your journey
- Safer routes advice – finding the quietest, most enjoyable ways to travel
- Advice on bikes, what to wear, how to stay safe
- Pedometers to motivate you while you walk
- Competitions to enter with the chance of winning prizes
- The option for you to tell us what would help you – if we can help you we will!